We currently have openings for PreK – 4 Year Olds.
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year begins in February, 2019.
We begin enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year in February. If you’d like to schedule a tour and be added to the Wait List, please email the preschool director at email@example.com or call/text at 757-714-2211 and we’d be happy to help you with that.
Hello Perspective St. Andrew Families!!
We look forward to having you and your child join the St Andrew Preschool Family.
We are continuing to enroll students at this time for 2018-2019 if openings are available.
If you wish to have information about our preschool, call the director at (757) 714-2211 or email the director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enroll your child in St. Andrew Preschool for the 2018-2019 school year, follow these steps.
Step 1 Enrollment Request
- Submit the Enrollment Request form available from the director. (current and new students)
- Attach your non-refundable Application Fee of $50, at the time of Enrollment Request. (new students only)
- Provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate. (new students only)
After we receive the Enrollment Request form, the application fee and the birth certificate, you will receive a Registration Packet by mail or at the preschool office.
Step 2 Class Placement
- Submit a Student Information Sheet and all Enrollment forms . To those that are have already completed Step 1, the Enrollment Packet will be given.
- Pay non-refundable $150 Annual Fee to hold placement.
- Once the all Enrollment forms and the Annual Fee have been received and processed, your child’s placement is guaranteed. Parents will receive an updated checklist and you and your child can look forward to beginning a new school year at St. Andrew Preschool.
A completed Health Information Form, current Immunization Record, current Physical Examination Report, Allergy and Asthma Action Plan (if applicable) and Custody Orders (if applicable) is due before school by September 4th.
All registration, health forms, and medical records must be turned in before student can attend preschool in September.
Your child’s placement will be confirmed by a Welcome Packet sent before school begins in September by mail once all forms and fees are processed during the summer.
The Welcome Packet will include:
- a Check-Off List of what is needed for registration. A check-off list will not be included if everything has been turned in.
- a school supply list. As you shop with your child talk to them about school and the fun they will have with friends and their teachers
- a class placement letter with your teacher’s name, class name and tuition rate
- a school calendar
Also be on the lookout for email reminders for more information about your child’s enrollment.